Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shower!

Sunday was my baby shower! (How weird is that!) Anyway, it was a great day with TONS of friends and family. (And I'd just like to give a special shout out to my homies in Omaha. Whazzup, peeps? Thanks for coming to DSM! You guys are the best!!) Who knew that many people liked me! HA! I had no idea that 40 people would all fit in Auntie J's house. We did and all I can say is WOW. What a haul! Thank goodness Amanda flew in from Denver (Thanks, Amanda!!), because if it hadn't been for her, I think I would have had a nervous breakdown after bringing all that stuff home. I just didn't think there was any way that we would ever get it all organized and put away. I guess I forgot that Amanda is the world's greatest organizer. We started sorting things down and before I knew it (well, okay...it was after midnight) we had EVERYTHING unpackaged and put away.

Grandmumsy has some pictures, and if I ever finish packing I'll try to get a few posted before we leave tomorrow! Okay, that just made me really nervous. I need to quit screwing around on the computer and get busy!!!

No comments: