Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanks


-To my family for being so supportive. You guys are the best and I couldn’t have accomplished half of what I have without you.

-To my friends….who are also a part of my family. I lucked out with all of you….well maybe not YOU (yeah, I’m talking about you, ya bum).

-To the inventors of coffee, thanks for making it possible for me to haul my carcass out of the house before noon every day.

-To the cast and crew of the greatest show ever, thanks LOST for making me MORE afraid to get on a plane than I already was.

-To my daughter for teaching me about all the important things; holidays, birthdays, clouds, trees, butterflies, etc….

-To a man and a woman that I have never met (but will always have a connection to), who made it possible for me to be a mom to the greatest little girl in the world.



That is her toy poodle pet carrier that insisted on wearing on her head for her nap.
These are the things that I am most thankful for this year. I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: