Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

I got the kidlet a Winnie the Pooh loveseat/toddler bed for Valentine's Day. This was all a clever ruse on my part to keep her from dragging the entire contents of her bedroom out to the living room in order to make herself a throne upon which to watch her cartoons. Silly momma! I apparently missed the part of the description on the chair where it also can be used as a trampoline, a toybox, and a step stool. Don't get me wrong, she loves her new chair....but she never actually sat on it for more and 1/10th of a second at a time, because she was much more interested in bouncing off of it. There is nothing quite so humbling as being outsmarted by an 18 month old!!!!

I got some video of her wigging out on the chair and if I can figure out how to edit it, I'll post it soon. Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: