Monday, August 07, 2006

525,600 minutes

This song has been running through my mind all weekend and everytime I get to the part about "In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights In cups of coffee, In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife" I get all choked up. I think about how much has changed this past year for The Kid, and even myself, and I am just amazed. I spend a lot of time thinking about how all the circumstances that had to be just so for you and I to be together. Everything just seemed to fall into place. It's hard for me to even put into words as I sit here typing without getting teary eyed. I love you so much, sweetie, and I am so happy to be your mama. Here's to the next year. May it be filled with more music and laughter and hugs and kisses (and if we're lucky, maybe even a drum playing drag queen).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing so much of your first year with the Kid with us. You are a great mom. And she is the luckiest little girl in the world.

Love,
Auntie Amanda