Monday, September 10, 2007

A meme

I haven't been tagged for this, but saw it around and wanted to do it, too.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line four, and write what it says.
"If you press the shutter button halfway and return to the..." (from my camera manual)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My printer. Junk. The Wall.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
News

Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:23pm (actually 10:27)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My ceiling fan humming and me sniffling due to allergies.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I came home from work.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I checked out all the blogs I read and checked my email

Did you dream last night?
Yeah. Some weird thing about high school and having to take a typing class but I had to use the old computers that we had in elementary school that used giant floppy disks and everybody else had fancy laptops. Then I had to go to gym class. I would call that a nightmare.

When did you last laugh?
Probably when I was putting The Kid to bed. I had to tell her towelie to have sweet dreams, too.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint

Seen anything weird lately?
Heck yeah. I see weird stuff all the time. I was at a renaissance festival just the other day. Talk about weird.

What do you think of this Meme?
Ehhhh.

What is the last film you saw?
In the theatre, Harry Potter 5
On video, The Little Mermaid and Hot Fuzz

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A theatre company

Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
I have a very hard time with organized religion, but I consider myself religious/spiritual. I just have never found the right thing to tie into all of my beliefs. But I also think that religion and spirituality are very personal so I don't talk about it.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Equality and tolerance for all. (I know it's two things, but if you can do one, you might as well do the other.)

Comment to President Bush.
If I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
If that lottery ever comes through I'll be out of here so fast......

What do you want to say to God when you get to heaven?
Thank you. I had a lovely time.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I have had to give blankie a good night kiss before. Your comment made me smile.

Beverly