Tuesday, October 02, 2007

10 about me

This meme consists of ten questions to be answered by me and about me!
1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
I think I would want to hear people's thoughts but if I've learned anything from BUFFY and HEROES, that's a very dangerous power. So, I'll go with invisibility. That would be so awesome.

2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player…it could happen…what would your top 10 blogger island discs be?
I rarely buy music, unless I know I will like everything on the CD so, it would probably be a lot of greatest hits compilations.

3. If you were a smell what would it be?
Patchouli/Sandalwood/Nag Champa

4. What bird would you most like to be?
Big Bird. He's the best.


5. If you were a bird who’s head would you poo on?
Li'l George

6. Are there any foods that your body craves?
Chocolate and Peanut Butter

7. What’s your favorite time of year?
Winter. I love snow.

8. What’s your favorite time of day?
9pm until I fall asleep

9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
Rest. I fear change.

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
My dad and my grandma (so they could meet The Kid), Shakespeare, Bill Clinton, Charles Nelson Reilly

No comments: