Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Dress Rehearsal

The Science Center had a Halloween event last weekend. It was odd...and not just because there was a clown just past the ticket counter. One booth was giving away some cool stuff and we must have stood there for 5 minutes and they just ignored The Kid. I became angry. But then we went to the Grossology exhibit and I made flatulence noises for a solid 20 minutes and then I was fine. The Kid was happy as can be going down the GI slide.

Anyway, here's the pics.

She's saying "Trick or treat, MATEY!"
"Please, sir, a bit of candy?"
Yo Ho, Yo Ho...A Pirate's Life for Me
Potent Potables of $400, Alex
This picture is out of focus, but it's how I see The Kid....just a blur whizzing past me 4000 times a day.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I am seriously considering the NaBloPoMo dealio (You post everyday...even WEEKENDS) so if you have any questions you have always wanted to ask, it could possibly end up as a post. For example, I plan on discussing at least one day why America's Next Top Model is The Greatest Television Show of All Time.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

Join the posting in Nov. I did. great pics of a very busy kid.

beverly