Thursday, April 27, 2006

Quit complaining!

Another CAP (Chinese Adoptive Parent) sent this to me today. Take a minute to read through it. I'll wait.

Isn't it funny how something can amuse you and irritate you at the same time? I find it amusing that International Adoption can be boiled down to 14 Easy Steps! It's so easy, even a child can do it! HA! Tell that to anybody who has had to wait for 4 months to get all of their paperwork completed or had to wait on travel approval because China has 700 national holidays a year that shut down the whole process. I love how the article even makes it sound like the whole process takes 4 to 6 weeks. I'm sure the people who have currently been waiting almost 12 months for a referral love that. I thought 7 months was pretty bad, so I can't even imagine.

Oh, I'm sorry! Did I say that article amused and irritated me? I take that back, I guess I'm just irritated.

No comments: