Monday, May 08, 2006

Huzzah, m'lords and m'ladies!


TheKid meets a nice Fairy. She gave her a Fairyberry necklace.












I'd like to remain anonymous here, if you don't mind. These people scare me.












I'm only wearing this little hat thing that you spent $7 on for 2 minutes while you take a picture, mom. Then I will pitch it aside like trash.










Yikes. Harem pants AND saggy boobs?? This IS medieval. Or MC Hammer has made a comeback.











I'm still not getting this head thing, mom.












M'lord! I would like to introduce you to Sir Alberto. He has invented a HOT OIL TREATMENT that I think you might enjoy.











If you know me, you know that one of my favorite things is people watching. And I especially love people watching when it's a bunch of Lord of the Rings weirdos. Oh, and I love giant turkey legs. So, over the weekend, I was thrilled beyond belief to be able to take The Kid to her first Renaissance Festival. Above is a random sampling of some of the sights.

No comments: