Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Predictions for 2007

Greetings! It is now 2007 and instead of looking back at what happened in 2006, I thought I would take this time to talk about what I think will happen in 2007. Sound like fun??
  • I plan on taking some sort of a trip with my daughter this year. I so love a road trip and it's about time The Kid got used to them.
  • The Kid has been talking up a storm lately and I think that before her 3rd birthday, she will be reciting Shakespeare or the complete lyrics to The Gambler.
  • Orlando Bloom will lift the restraining order and start taking my phone calls.
  • I hope to take my daughter to her first play this year.
  • Two words: potty training (we've actually begun......it ain't goin' so hot)
  • I think my daughter will make a friend who's mom is fun and cool and we all become the bestest of friends. Our daughter's will play at the park and my new fun and cool mom friend and I will watch our children adoringly, while sipping our iced coffee drinks from St&rbucks and exchange some of our favorite recipes.
  • Speaking of, a St&rbucks will open up on my route to work (PLEASE!!!)
  • The Kid will learn to love sleeping in on the weekends.
  • In a brief moment of weakness, I will relent and let The Kid watch Nick Jr. (She still does not know of Dora or Spongebob and I'm really okay with that.)
  • After my moment of weakness, I will spend a small fortune in Dora paraphernalia.
  • Two more words: TomKat: Splitsville.
  • I will get The Kid into some type of activity this year: dancing, gymnastics, music, art...
  • I will love my kiddo more each day and she will find new ways to amaze me.

I wish you all health, happiness and peace in the new year!

No comments: