Saturday, November 03, 2007

Looking Forward

I don't have anything really interesting to discuss today, but I thought I would share a list of things that I am looking forward to today.

  • Before I sat down at the computer, I was really looking forward to The Kid's nap. She's been a bit of a p-i-l-l today. I think she is still recovering from the Halloween insanity.
  • I'm looking forward to next weekend. My BFF is coming to stay for a few days. It will be so nice to talk and hang out and reconnect. It has been a looooong time.
  • I hope I can finish a funky little sweater for The Kid this weekend. If I do, I'll post a picture of her in it.
  • Thanksgiving - Auntie J is having it this year and it is ALWAYS spectacular. She likes to be domestic....me, not so much.
  • Christmas!!!
  • February - New episodes of LOST!!!!

Well, the sweet angel in the next room is up to something so I am off. Until tomorrow!

No comments: