...So, here are the rules of the 8 Random Things tag game:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random things:
1. I LOVE mushrooms and would eat them on everything if I could. Sadly, The Kid won't touch them.
2. I once sang with Tony Bennett. He gave me an autograph and he laughed at my joke.
3. A very good friend of mine is a Grammy winner (it's not Tony Bennett).
4. My dream job would be a director (either movies, tv, or stage...I'm not picky).
5. Other than something happening to my family, my biggest fear is clowns.
6. Six Pack may be the greatest movie of all time.
7. The first concert I ever attended was M.C. Hammer. His opening act was Vanilla Ice.
8. I saw Tim Ru$$ert the other day. He looked like he'd just finished up a 3 day bender.
I'm not going to tag anybody else, but if you would like to do this meme, too, just leave a comment so we can check it out on your blog.