- We had our first snow around here the day before Thanksgiving. When The Kid looked outside that morning she gasped and said "SNOWY SNOWY SNOWY SNOW!!!! Is it Christmas?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
- That same day, we were out running some errands and it became very evident that the weather was taking a turn for the worse. The roads were getting awful and decided to scrap the rest of the errands and just go home. As we were creeping along, I came upon a stop light and tried REALLY hard to stop, but it wasn't happening. I hit the car ahead of me, and as I getting out to check the damage, The Kid kept saying "Mommy! You have to be CAREFUL!"
- There was no damage that either of us could see. YAY!!
- Thanksgiving was great. Auntie J put out the usual fabulous spread.
- The Kid has a new best friend....her cousin S. She followed him EVERYWHERE that day and he was so good with her. I think I even saw him playing Barbies with her. He would probably die of embarassment if he knew that anybody saw him.
A few pics of the day.Grandmumsy made her outfit. I thought I took a better picture of her in it, but this is the best I can find at the moment.
The Best cousins ever, O and S.
Coming soon....Christmas tree pictures!