Monday, November 26, 2007

Catch Up

Let's see.....


  • We had our first snow around here the day before Thanksgiving. When The Kid looked outside that morning she gasped and said "SNOWY SNOWY SNOWY SNOW!!!! Is it Christmas?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

  • That same day, we were out running some errands and it became very evident that the weather was taking a turn for the worse. The roads were getting awful and decided to scrap the rest of the errands and just go home. As we were creeping along, I came upon a stop light and tried REALLY hard to stop, but it wasn't happening. I hit the car ahead of me, and as I getting out to check the damage, The Kid kept saying "Mommy! You have to be CAREFUL!"

  • There was no damage that either of us could see. YAY!!

  • Thanksgiving was great. Auntie J put out the usual fabulous spread.

  • The Kid has a new best friend....her cousin S. She followed him EVERYWHERE that day and he was so good with her. I think I even saw him playing Barbies with her. He would probably die of embarassment if he knew that anybody saw him.

A few pics of the day.

Grandmumsy made her outfit. I thought I took a better picture of her in it, but this is the best I can find at the moment.

The Best cousins ever, O and S.

Cheeze!

Auntie J...she's klassy.

Coming soon....Christmas tree pictures!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I am so sorry to hear about your wreck. Glad there was no damage. Hope it all turns out really good. Rest anyway, you may have whiplash.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Dude.

Update the blog...you know Auntie J needs her work pick me up.